Decorative Filament Bulbs - Lyco - Crompton - Osram
Decorative filament bulbs offer a great way of creating relaxing mood in hospitality settings or the home. They are inspired by the bulbs of a century ago, when the newly invented tungsten filament enabled more intricate and durable designs. Today, the decorative filament bulb is growing in popularity for its patterned glow of restful warm light.
The amount of light produced by decorative filament bulbs is comparatively low. They are solely useful as a secondary light source. Designed for show, they are most effective in fittings such as lanterns or open wall lights and pendants. Minimalistic bare-bulb fittings are also ideal.
Lyco offers decorative filament bulbs in various guises, as follows:
- Decorative GLS bulbs lift the standard household bulb into an item of beauty and are usable in open or glass-fronted luminaires of regular size.
- Decorative candle bulbs are ideal for ornamental wall or ceiling fittings and slimmer luminaires where other bulbs may not easily fit.
- Decorative globe bulbs have a large diameter and are perfect for open pendants. LED models offer improved efficiency and lifespan.
- Decorative squirrel cage bulbs have an authentic antique design, since the bulb shape and vertical filament pattern closely resembles the earliest "Mazda Lamps" of 100 years ago.
- Decorative tubular bulbs have an industrial feel, with an outer appearance that looks like an old radio valve. This vintage bulb design is compact enough for narrow fittings and complements industrial style pendants.