RP (R/Peg)

RP caps are used with architectural fluorescent tubes, with one ‘Round Peg’ cap being placed close to either end of the lamp. The pegs are fixed onto the face of the tube itself, so they are concealed after installation for a particularly neat ‘capless’ appearance. These lamps are used as architectural lights or display lights.

Alternative names:

Round Peg.

Bulb types:

Architectural Fluorescent Tubes.

We can't find products matching the selection.