Swedish manufacturer Markslöjd Lighting Group (MLG), or Markslöjd as they are more commonly known, is one of Northern Europe’s leaders in lighting. With operations in 13 counties, Markslöjd develops, designs, manufactures and sells lighting to trade, for use in residential, retail and public settings under the brand names Markslöjd and LampGustaf.
The company’s product development, technology, quality, purchasing and environmental operations are split between Sweden and China, and Markslöjd has a huge commitment to sustainable development and is determined to achieve ecological success alongside its commercial growth by:
• taking steps to reduce the negative impact on the environment and reducing pollution
• aiming to use resources sustainably and efficiently
• developing and manufacturing products with the minimal risk to the environment
• encouraging its employees to engage in environmental initiatives
• making recommendations to customers regarding energy efficiency and using LEDs
Many of Markslöjd’s products feature or are compatible with LEDs and many of their outdoor luminaires are solar powered. Markslöjd has a vast range of products for indoor and outdoor use that cover the following categories:
Their products are for home or professional use and Markslöjd only supply directly to trade. The style of lighting produced by Markslöjd is a mixture of contemporary modern and more traditional styles, making this an extremely versatile brand.